Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 9: 1st Corinthians Bible Study


1st Corinthians Bible Study: Chapters 8 & 9 from Heather Neese on Vimeo.

Hello friends!


This Vimeo thing has me slightly annoyed.  I can only upload one video per week, and all of a sudden I am having to wait until Mondays to upload these & it takes several hours.  I am sorry for the inconvenience! I'm going to have to just bite the bullet and subscribe to the paid membership.  I was so blessed by the reading and studying of 1 Corinthians chapters 8 & 9 - I hope you were too!  This week we're back to reading 1 chapter: Chapter 10.  After this week, we have 4 more weeks of study to go, so hang in there!  We've almost finished this race!


Reading Guide
Day 1 - 1 Corinthians 10:1-6
Day 2 - 1 Corinthians 10:7-12
Day 3 - 1 Corinthians 10:13-20
Day 4 - 1 Corinthians 10:21-26
Day 5 - 1 Corinthians 10:27-33


Additional Study Questions:
Day 1: Do I look to the Old Testament as a guide and example of what I should or should not do in certain situations? 
Day 2: Do I see myself as above reproach, incapable of stumbling?
Day 3: Do I rely on God for a way out while in the midst of temptation?
Day 4: In what areas is my surrender incomplete unto the Lord? 
Day 5: Am I doing all things to the glory of God? Or am I more concerned with my own agenda and 'rights'?


Blessings to you as you continue to study Scripture! 

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

Chapter 8 completely blew me away when studying this past week!! I'm so glad you focused some time on the first verses of 8.... God is amazing and I love the fact that He wants to know me. Take that and run with it!! :)