Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 10: 1st Corinthians Bible Study

Hi girls!

Ok so by now you've most likely figured out that there is no video summary this week.  For those of you who do not know, Christopher and I are expecting our first little one this summer.  As soon as my second trimester hit, I began experiencing some bad headaches.  Knowing these are hormone induced, there isn't much I can do other than regularly go to the chiropractor and rest when I have a migraine come on.  I had a few last week and it put me a little behind in the Bible Study realm.  Although it's Tuesday, I still think we can get 5 days of reading done this week so I'm going to post it.  Y'all just take your time.  Thank you for understanding.  For this week, we will be reading 1 Corinthians chapter 11.  Next week, we'll pick up with chapters 12 & 13, followed by 14, then ending the last week with 15 & 16.

Reading Guide
Day 1 - 1 Corinthians 11: 1-7
Day 2 - 1 Corinthians 11: 8-12
Day 3 - 1 Corinthians 11: 13-22
Day 4 - 1 Corinthians 11: 23-26
Day 5 - 1 Corinthians 11: 27-34

Additional Study Questions
Day 1 - Who is my life imitating?
Day 2 - Do I fully grasp the truth that all things originate from God?
Day 3 - What divisions exist in my relationships? What relationships need healing and restoration?
Day 4 - Do I realize the seriousness of the Lord' Supper?
Day 5 - Do I consistently examine myself, aware that the Lord knows my motives and my heart?

I hope your week and your study of Scripture is blessed.  See you next Monday!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hooray for you Heather! A baby this summer!!! Yahoo! Praise the Lord!