Friday, December 9, 2011

Given Much

"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life
through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness."
(2 Peter 1:3)

Earlier today I felt a nudging on my heart to share this verse and a message of hope with a particular family member of mine.  I called him and let him know that the Lord had impressed this particular promise on my heart for him.  

Once in a while I think we all need to reminded that we are worth something.  That God has not forgotten us.  That we have been given much through His Son Jesus.  And for us who have inherited salvation through the blood of the Lamb ... that means absolutely everything.  

His divine power is enough for us.  Are you operating that way?  Completely confident in who you are through the blood of the Lamb?  I struggle with this daily.  Believing that the promises of God are actually for me.  If they are not for us as children of the Most High, then who are they for?  

Let us adopt them into our every day lives.  After all ... We have been given much.  It is up to us to realize the Truths of God and decide to walk in them.  

Blessings! 

No comments: