Friday, October 26, 2012

Full of Thanks Friday: Quiet

In the spirit of the season ...

And just because colorful fall leaves for some reason send my heart into praises of thankfulness ...

And because this Scripture has blessed me SO:

"Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of the lips that give thanks to His name.  And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." (Hebrews 13:15-16)

From now until Thanksgiving, I thought it would be neat to do a post each Friday for what I am thankful for at the moment.

On this Full of Thanks Friday, I am especially thankful for the quiet.

Quiet not to lie down and take a nap, or even read a book, but quiet to get things like this done ...


I know, it may sound crazy, but life is busy and I am thankful today for quiet.  To get this mound of clothes ironed and drink my chai tea latte.  Yep, I've turned into an official housewife/mommy.  And I'm remarkably proud of it!

What are you thankful for on this Full of Thanks Friday?  
Offer up a sacrifice of praise to your God! 

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Thankful for preemie twins who have thrived beyond our dreams.