Monday, September 8, 2008

Holiday Fever! Seriously?!

Ok, so I'm totally going to blame it on the cinnamon and spiced orange scented brooms they had for sale right at the front door. Not really sure exactly what you do with a scented broom, but that's beside the point. I walked into Whole Foods tonight to get a salad after work and the entire place smelled like fall. You know, like a crisp cold fall day with the fireplace blazing in the house, drinking a cup of coffee, beautiful changing leaves outside. Like there I am, just trying to mind my own business and pay for my salad ... when wouldn't you know what they have at the check-out lane!?!? Oh, just the Paula Deen Special Collector's Holiday Issue! Well, of course I couldn't resiiiist ....

So, here I am - sitting here reading my Holiday Paula Deen magazine, and it's 90 degrees outside, for crying out loud!

Alright, I'm going to get back to it - I'm deciding between the Cranberry Pear Pie and the Sweet Potato Toffee Pie for Thanksgiving. What do y'all think?? Hahaha - I've lost my mind. Ok, so y'all just need to go get you one of these collector's issues! I'm totally not sharing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I love me some Paula Deen! Man this post made me really excited about Fall. You are going to have to share that mag with me.

p.s. i think you should post your blog in your status on Facebook when you update it! Then people will know when you write on it.

Anonymous said...

you are so stinkin' cute! I've been reading my fall Paula Deen magazine and can't wait to get the Holiday one. Love you!