Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Like Water

"Pour out your your heart like water before the presence of the Lord!" (Lamentations 2:19b)

I read this verse tonight and was incredibly convicted of my lack of honesty with the Lord lately. I have held it all back from Him - I guess because I've had so much built up in my soul, that I knew it would be a continuous flow when I finally did begin laying it all out there.

Have you poured your heart out before the Lord lately? What is on your heart that you need to place before His throne?

Just let it flow, girls ... and let me know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather - after a long day of flowing emotions...this is just what I needed tonight. I am so thankful that I checked your blog and saw your update. That verse is what I needed to hear. Tonight I let everything out and it flowed like water. Thank you for such a sweet blessing.

Anonymous said...

Heather, What ever I give to Him will not be carried into eternity and for that I am grateful. Thank you for reminding me of that blessing & the encouragement it will be to all. Love, your mama