Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Common Trend

Yesterday I was led to mention a few key passages that urge us to search for the wisdom of God as if for a hidden treausre. Today I was blessed again to be reminded (through the following Scripture) that in Christ are all the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge. The thought that we have access to that kind of wisdom and that kind of knowledge, just blows me away.

In Colossians 2, Paul writes the following: "I want you to know how much I am struggling for you and for those at Laodecia, and for all who have not met me personally. My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Colossians 2:1-3).

Let us not grow weary, but instead continue to seek Him, so that we may learn to discern the heart and mind of God in our lives. I desperately want to know the things of my God, don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a daily blessing to me! Thank you for posting!