Monday, November 10, 2008

She has no clue.

So, I'm sitting at my favorite little coffee shop ... in my favorite little spot ... and I just had to tell y'all that ...

I'm glad I'm not 16 anymore! I'm sitting here watching this group of high-schoolers. There is a girl who just moved seats so that someone else could sit down, and instead of pulling up one of the 12 free chairs around, she decided to relocate to this boy's lap. It's pretty much grossing me out. He's getting way too much of a thrill out of it ... but you know, is acting like he couldn't be phased by it. Obviously it happens all the time to him. Ha. Oh, and she has no clue as to how she is making his night, possibly his whole sophomore year.

Ok, back to work. Seriously. This is distracting. I have my cute little leopard-print journal out (that I bought from Hobby Lobby, of course) and I am beginning some research for the upcoming women's retreat for The Creek Church! It's going to be the last weekend of February, so mark your calendars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about this retreat!!! Is it open to out-a-towners????