Tuesday, November 4, 2008

May we have Your attention?

"Yet give attention to Your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that Your servant is praying in Your presence this day." (1 Kings 8:28)

I have been so overwhelmed by God's acute attention to detail lately. The fact that the God of the highest heavens, is in-tune to what is going on in our personal lives, is just too much for me to handle at the moment.

I love the verse noted above. I pray that God will focus His Masterful mind upon your need today - whatever that need may be. That He would concentrate on the prayer of your heart, on this very day. I love that we serve a God who has the power to act authoritatively. He is skillful and successful in all He does. May we trust Him for big things today. He knows no boundaries. Why should we?

Father, Thank You for paying attention to us. We specifically ask that the prayers of our hearts would be heard by You today. Thank You God, for challenging and spurring us on in our faith to trust You for big things. Thank You for being a "take control" kind of God. We trust You with our lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I needed that this morning! AMEN!