Saturday, January 10, 2009

Satisfier of my Soul

"Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits - Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles."
~Psalm 103:1,5 ~

Oh, that I would not forget a single blessing, God. You have been so good to me. From head to toe, I praise You.

I have literally been wired all week. Since last Sunday evening, to be exact. My soul is so full of the presence and the work of my God. It was as if He gave me a glimpse into all the footprints He has left on my soul - all the many ways He has worked in my life - and I am left standing in complete AWE. So full of Him that I want His eternal purpose to be the goal of everything I embark upon. Oh, that I could experience this joy and satisfaction every day, all day. Doesn't He want that for us? To constantly be aware of how He has worked on our behalf - the unique and specific ways He has benefited us, as the Scripture above points out?

Today, let's praise Him for being the Satisfier of our souls. Suffering of our souls is inevitable. Allow the suffering to lead you to the light of Life - to Jesus Himself. When the suffering of our souls, encounters the Satisfier of our souls - We are changed. How could we possibly remain the same?

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name.

No comments: