Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Attributes of God: My Rock

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight,
O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)

I am praising Him today for being my Rock.  He is the one guaranteed consistent and stabilizing force in my life.  How I praise Him that He is always strong, forever faithful, and eternally trustworthy.  When I am at the end of my rope, it is He who I can lean on.  I praise You Lord, my Rock.  Thank You for being the One I can count upon.  

What about you?

Has He been your Redemption?  Has He brought Revival into your life?  Are you praising Him that He has Remembered you? That He has Restored you?  Are you thankful today for His Righteousness?  For His Resurrection?  For the promise of His Return?  

Such precious attributes of our God to ponder ... 

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge."
(2 Samuel 22:2,3)

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
(Psalm 18:2)

"He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay;
And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm."
(Psalm 40:2)

"Trust in the LORD forever, For in God the LORD,
we have an everlasting Rock."
(Isaiah 26:4)

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, 
and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man,
who built his house upon the rock."
(Matthew 7:24) 

No comments: