Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Attributes of God: Unfailing

"But I trust in Your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in Your salvation."
(Psalm 13:5)

His love for us is constant, everlasting, inexhaustible. It is sure, infallible, unerring.  I am praising Him today for being completely unfailing.  He is always dependable, forever faithful, and never changing.  Lord, thank You for being unfailing.  You are always here for me and for that I am grateful and humbled.  

What about you?

Are you praising God today for being Understanding? For being the Utmost?  Are you thanking Him for His Universal presence?

"How priceless is Your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of Your wings."
(Psalm 36:7)

"May Your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
even as we put our hope in You."
(Psalm 33:22)

"The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of His unfailing love."
(Psalm 33:5)

No comments: