Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Attributes of God: The Examiner

"Examine me, O LORD, and try me;
Test my mind and my heart."
(Psalm 26:2)

I am praising God today for being the Examiner of my mind and heart.  He alone knows my motives and my thoughts.  I am thankful today that my Examiner is named Jesus.  I am blessed to know that when my Father examines my heart, He will reveal truth to me and I will through Him have the power to change.  Thank You, Lord, for caring enough about me ... that You would take time to examine my life in order to humble me, in order to use me more specifically and effectively for Your purposes.  You are The Examiner

What about you? 

Are you praising Him today for being your Encourager?  Are you thanking Him that He Endures forever?  That He is Eternal, Everlasting, Exalted above all others?  Are you praising God that He has given you Jesus, your Example?  Are you bowing before Him, in awe of His Excellence?  Is He the One you Exult (rejoice) in? 

"The LORD is in His holy temple; The LORD is on His heavenly throne.
He observes everyone on earth; His eyes examine them."
(Psalm 11:4)

"For your ways are in full view of the LORD,
and He examines all your paths."
(Proverbs 5:21)

"Let us examine our ways and test them,
and let us return to the LORD."
(Lamentations 3:40)

"Examine yourselves to see whethere you are in the faith; test yourselves.
Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you -
Unless, of course, you fail the test?
(2 Corinthians 13:5)

No comments: