Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Attributes of God: He is our Hope

"Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with Him is full redemption."
(Psalm 130:7)

How very strong are those words.

With the Lord ...
is unfailing love ...
and full redemption.

This redemption, as described in the New American Standard Bible, is abundant.  Plenty of redemption to go around.  A surplus of redemption that is more than able to cover all our sins, our shortcomings, our strongholds.  Praise the Lord for being our hope!

What about you?

Are you praising Him today for being your Healer?  Your Help?  Are you in awe of His Holiness?  Have you taken time to thank Him for being your Holy Spirit?  

"The LORD is good to those whose hope is in Him,
to the one who seeks Him."
(Lamentations 3:25)

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me."
(Micah 7:7)

"In His name the nations will put their hope."
(Matthew 12:21)

Amen! 

No comments: